Saturday, April 25, 2009

Zion shall flourish upon the hills and rejoice upon the mountains, and shall be assembled together unto the place which I have appointed. D&C 49:25





This is the temple our youth are celebrating!

Here is a video of how we will be celebrating!

We are only a small group of 20,000+ expected youth to participate!

I will warn you ahead of time the video is a bit shaky and long, but in order to appreciate the video you will see on May 31st, you will have to see where we started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee17ZdD-Tlg

This was our first practice putting 2 stakes of youth together! The stake leaders told us to expect "barely controlled chaos"... they were so right!!



We are 35 days away from performing for our Prophet. I have not been involved in anything of this magnitude before, but I have been involved in small scale activities. It always amazes me how the final production always turns out awe inspiring. So on May 30th I expect to be in awe of these inspiring youth!



1 comment:

Paige's Pages said...

Oh I cant wait to see!