Monday, May 4, 2009

Blessed is he who endures to the end.... Alma 38:2

I realize I have been a bit "late" in posting my blessings list for the last month. Life has been a bit "crazy and confusing" lately.

Here is a short list to get me headed in the right direction.

1. Julie and Crystal, these two girls have been frantically training me on a new part of my job. They are/were pregnant. Julie had her baby 10 days ago and Crystal is trying not to have hers for another couple weeks. They have been patient and amazing. I really appreciate them.

2. Emily, she is a great boss. When I explained to her my schedule with the Temple Celebration, Temple Open House, Krysta's surgery, Krysta's graduation, Dano's mission papers, Earls possible lay off and my hunting for a second job. She was great. Thanks Emily!

3. Dave and Sam. Thanks for a much needed 2 hour break from reality.

4. Michelle. Thanks for keping me from falling apart even though you are a bigillion miles away.

5. Bishop Lords, Dano had his final Bishop interview and is now just waiting on the Stake President.

6. Ray for blogging!

7. 401k's! I will have to explain this a bit later.

8. Dezirae, it's always great to find friends after losing track!

9. Wade, I am so proud of his decision to serve a mission, and I am grateful for another reason to have to force myself to stay positive.

10. Litia, for an amazing email that truly saved the day!

1 comment:

Mama D said...

A bigillion miles? Sweetie, I am just a heartbeat away. And a phone call, too, for that matter. :)

Thanks for keeping me from falling to pieces, as well.

And you are surrounded by amazing people who help and bless you on a regular basis. "Count your many blessings... See what God hath done."