Sunday, March 8, 2009

And let the peace of God rule in your hearts...and be ye thankful.

I have been a bit neglectful in my blessing posts. I apologize. It's been a rough couple of weeks.
Thru the trials I am here to find the blessings.

1. Dano started his application for a mission. I am so proud of him and so excited for him.

2. Bishop Lords for seeing the Daniel that can be. He has been one of Daniel's biggest role models for the last 5 years. He has also been one of Daniels biggest supporters.

3. As always my family is a huge blessing. I am really glad my mom and dad are home from Arizona, I am also glad they had such a great time.

4. My friends their prayers and encouragement mean so much.

5. Afternoon walks! since the weather has been so great i have started going for walks during my lunch hour. It has been a great time to ponder and pray.

6. Medicine. I think my kidney infection is all gone :o)

7. Homecomings. My brother is finally home with his family!

8. Facebook and blogs and stating connected.

9. Lasgna and bake offs. Katee and Krysta made dinner tonight and had a bake off to see who could make the best cake and frosting. lets just say dinner was amazing and the frosting is going to take practice.

10. Sacrament meeting and little ones. We love sitting with the Petersons, Sorensons and Taylors in church. Their friendship means a lot!

11. Cookies from Noah, Jayden and Jack!

12. Girls Night Out! Good food and good company, you just can't beat that!
Thanks DeAnn, Rosie, Genny and Kelly. I so needed you all!
Danelle and Dawna thank you too. I loved being able to just talk and get everything out.
Love you girls!

1 comment:

Lori said...

THE Danelle?! Tell her "Hi!" for me! I love that your girls had a bake off. That made me want to have my kids rather close so they can do things like that together.