Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Now Behold a marvelous work is about to come forth... D&C 4:1

This is my son Daniel! We took this picture outside the doctors office friday morning. He was there to have his physical for his mission. He is a bit too big for his britches don't ya think?
I was going to take pictures of him getting his teeth cleaned and getting his shots but after this photo I don't think any of us are ready for him!
I am learning a lot lately about patience but waiting for him to get his call maybe my biggest test! I can make myself a bit insane trying to decide if I have done enough to prepare him. Daniel is my independent child, I have to remind myself that he has been given lots of guidance and now its time for him to be accountable for his preparation.
I will keep you "posted" on what happens!

1 comment:

Mama D said...

"Teach them correct principles and let them govern themselves..." You have done this. He's a good kid. He will be all right!

FWIW, I look at Ryan's college years as prep for mission. Along the same lines, I think Dano being in ID for the past few months has helped you do the same.

Look at it this way - we can commiserate together when we miss our missionary sons too much!