Monday, March 23, 2009

...let thy heart be full of thanks unto God... Alma 37:37

I have missed my last couple weeks of posting blessings. So I have a lot of catching up to do.

1. TALKING to Michelle. We have sent a lot of emails back and forth lately and we stay in touch thru facebook, but nothing beats an actual conversation!

2. Mission calls. Michelle's son Ryan got his call to Everett, Wa. and Amanda Schiffler is going to Madrid, Spain. I am really excited for them. They are great "kids" and they are going to be amazing instruments in the Lord's hands.

3. Answered Prayers! My little sister finally sold her house. She can now get ready for a yard sale and packing to move back to California, and be with her husband.

4. Ward conference! I love conferences and how they seem to be exactly what I need. Bishop Kenison's talk in Sacrament Meeting and Pres. Murphy's talk in Relief Society, I am sure were just for me. Now that you are curious as to what they spoke on... Remembering who you are as a Child of God and not letting Lucifer win.

5. Temple Celebrations and Dedications. It was amazing to be part of the Draper Temple dedication! I am also so excited to get to be a part of the Temple Celebration planned for May.
I have just been asked to make sure the kids get there on time and have rides and know that they are invited and wanted, but I am so excited to finally get to work with MY GIRLS in YW. I have been in YW so many times but never when my girls were there. So I cannot wait to spend the next 10 weeks with them.

6. Family Gatherings. I love to be with my family! Everytime we get together even if all I do is sit back and watch them (which I love to do) I feel rejuvenated. I have the best nieces and nephews, brothers and sisters and Mom and Dad.

7. Daniel was home for the weekend, that was a great blessing. He completed the dental and physical exams for his mission.

8. Wade came down with Dan. He is an amazing young man, I am glad Dan has him for a friend.

9. Staying asleep. I have been having a lot of struggles sleeping lately. I started some new meidcation, it has not helped me get to sleep, but once I finally get to sleep, I stay asleep! YAY!

10. Brenda! Brenda has just been an amazing angel this last week. Thanks Bren for all the listening and for helping Krysta get to tour!

No comments: