Monday, March 16, 2009

...Seek ye earnsetly the best gifts...D&C 48:6

PAY IT FORWARD

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me!
My choice--for you!

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make NO guarantees that you will LIKE what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It WILL be done this year.
4. You have no CLUE what it’s going to be.
5. Most importantly, you MUST offer the same deal on your blog -
the first 5 people to comment on your blog get something made by YOU!

This should be fun!!!
I am giving the chance to you to get something from me, comment away and I'll get busy making something.

I can't wait :o)

7 comments:

DeAnn said...

Ohhh the pressure the pressure the pressure.

Jessica said...

I am sort of confused

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Denalee said...

YAY for me Tash! I get A PRESENT FROM YOU ... HOORAY!
xoooxoxx

Kandace Welch said...

Hey, you don't have to make anything. You can just send a small box of red vines. ;) Just wanting you to know we love your family!

Sheri said...

Tasha, What a great idea. Do I count because someone commented twice?

Love, Sheri

Tasha said...

YOU COUNT SHERI! LOVE YOU!