Sunday, March 8, 2009

gather together, and stand in holy places D&C 101:22

It's official. My big brother is really home. This is some of the family as we gathered to welcome
him home. My kids just adore their cousins and love any excuse to get together with them and

laugh and eat! Of which we did a lot of both. Despite the fact that all of Davids family except J


were feeling under the weather. Colette was actually losing her voice but was the most gracious hostess. As always! Welcome home Dave. Thanks for keeping us safe. I am looking forward to seeing him again and getting to talk to him about the growth of the church in Afghanistan.




2 comments:

Kandace Welch said...

I mentioned about a stake being created in Afghanistan in our branch and everyone was astonished and almost unbelieving. I told them my uncle was there and sent us a letter about it and they thought it was the coolest thing ever!

Heide said...

I love your posts!! You are so insiteful. Love you!!

Say hi to David for me!