Sunday, February 22, 2009

And ye must give thanks unto God...D&C 46:32

I missed my chance to post my blessings last week because I had some health issues come up. I am anxious today to express my gratitude for the blessings I have received the last 2 weeks.

1. I would be making a big mistake if I did not start with todays AMAZING blessing. I am not sure how to put into the right words. Let's just list it as feeling the Spirit. I will add another post a bit later to explain.

2. Ammon 2nd and 26th wards. I know I have been nowhere near any of the ward members this week, but it has been a hard week and I am 300+ miles away from these friends, but their thoughts and prayers have been felt this week. They are an amazing example of love and friendship and caring even after I have moved from the boundaries.

3. Modern medicine!

4.Friends. I will post about this abit later too.

5. Jeffy! Hey is my adorable "little" nephew. I just love him, and am grateful for his love and example.

6.The Dawes family! Dinner was wonderful and very appreciated.

7. Bishop Kenison, Bro. Armes and Brother Lewis. Thanks for the calls and concern.

8. My family. Thanks for taking care of me. Dan, Wade and Garrett, thanks for driving all the way down!

9. Julie, April, Gladys, Sallie, Becky, Kris, Linda, Kris, Brenda and Emily for believing in me and encouraging me and being patient with me at work!

10. My big brother David is sortof home. I'll post about this a bit later too!

11. Sister Lewis' amazing Relief Society lesson.

It has been a wonderful 2 weeks of blessings.

No comments: