Saturday, February 7, 2009

Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God, ye are called to the work. D&C 4:3























This is Wade. He is the son i didn't have to go thru labor for :o).
Two nights ago I got a call from Dan and Wade. They were both in tears. Now as a mom getting a call at 10:00 pm from two boys and all you can hear is crying, and they are in Idaho, well lets just say it's a bit of a heart stopper! Dan never did calm down enough to talk to me but Wade did.
He got his mission call! These boys have been thru a lot to get to this point. They have been good for each other and bad for each other at different times. Knowing what they have gone thru to get to this. I am so very PROUD of them. Dan will start his papers in few weeks when Bishop Lords feels its right. In the mean time WAY TO GO WADE!

In my scripture reading this morning i came across a scripture for you, Wade~

Mosiah 7:12
...I am very thankful before God this day that I am yet ALIVE, and am permitted to speak; and I will endeavor to speak with boldness.

Wade you have been through so much and have made the right choices at this time in your life!
You had some close calls and you are yet alive to speak. Speak with boldness thru the Spirit Wade, rely on the Lord, keep the commandments and mission rules, serve faithfully and you will be so blessed. I love you bud!

Ok for those who want to know Wade is going to Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He leaves April 22.
73 days.

1 comment:

Mama D said...

Congrats to Wade! He sounds like an awesome friend and surrogate son!

(PS - My blessing list is posted... And Sarah's sledding incident is also posted. Not as early as I hoped, but Laura needed my attention. Enjoy!)